Post new topic   Reply to topic    Task Force Black Forum Index -> Imperial Shadow Guard (SWTOR)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U'zal
Darth Usal

re: New World Order

Hey guys/gals,

I know things have seemed a bit slow lately, but, that tends to happen when an MMO announces an upcoming expansion.  In our case 2 of the games in our community have, SWTOR and WOW.  But, this is the SWTOR section, so that's what we'll talk about here.

1. SWTOR has done an awesome thing, that I wish other games had thought of 12X XP!!!  So, if you don't see your friends, it's not that they're not around, they just may be leveling an ALT or 2 or 4 LOL.  This is also the reason we haven't been running Ops nearly as much.  Not to fret.

2. And this is the biggest, <Imperial Shadow Guard> and <Knights of the Old Order> have come together as ONE, under ONE community, ONE guild, Imp and Pub.  That's right!!

This brings many benefits to both groups.  They are roughly the same size as we are, together, doubling our strength.  They're a similar group of people opening up more doors for grouping and Ops.  Being ONE, playing Pub side you won't have to find new friends because we'll all be under ONE roof.  16 man, HM, and NIM Ops "will" happen, with solid leadership on both sides.

Things to look forward to:

-The website will change again soon to reflect our new status.

-Our new TS is already in effect. Check the Guild Description in game for the info.

-Guild Leadership in ISG and KOTOO will remain the same, governed by a Council comprised of both guilds.

So, get to using your X12 XP boost and level some Pub toons (if you were ever interested), or use this time over the next few weeks to lvl some ALTs. 

***If you need an invite to KOTOO (Pub side), just jump in TS or type /who knights of the old order, and let them know your from the Imp side

**Any questions feel free to get with me or any of the officers in game

Loudles

re: Other games . . .

Mike,

How do you see this affecting those of us on other games.  Should we get our own TS server?

Les

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: